Related topics: Alphabetical list, Cell cycle, Cell motility, Neural development, Secretion, Transmembrane transport
See list of additional MARCKS antibodies at Linscott’s Directory
On July 11, 2019
Anders Dalby wrote:
This antibody works well. The antibody was tested on hippocampal tissue lysates from mouse. Clear bands were observed at 75kDa after a few minutes of exposure. An unspecific band around 90kDa also appeared.
• 20 mM MOPS
• 2 mM EGTA (to bind calcium);
• 5 mM EDTA (to bind magnesium and manganese);
• 50 mM sodium fluoride (to inhibit protein-serine phosphatases);
• 60 mM β-glycerophosphate, pH 7.2 (to inhibit protein-serine phosphatases);
• 25 mM sodium pyrophosphate (to inhibit protein-serine phosphatases);
• 2.5 mM sodium orthovanadate (to inhibit protein-tyrosine phosphatases);
• 50nM phenylarsine oxide (to inhibit protein-tyrosine phosphatases);
• 1% Triton X-100
• 0.05% sodium dodecylsulphate (SDS)
cOmplete™ Protease Inhibitor and DTT added before use.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.